Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Pc & Whats Next...?



Just bought new CPU, coz rest all parts which i recently bought from market but my CPU was old fashioned, so i thought instead of upgrading it, why not buy a complete new CPU. Hence went to the shop saw one nice configuration and deal was done. The store is called 'SHREE BALAJI COMPUTERS", the merchant also gave a option of loan with alliance so i paid token.After three days i got the delivery. When went home speakers were missing in that lot so i called the merchant, he said don't worry we don't have stock so i'll be sending you tommorow. I was relived. So far touch wood it is working like M. schumakers ,hehehe engine . Right ..oooooo



Big news, someone is eyeing to buy his dream home, not sure about the place. But alongwith mumbai, hyderabad is also in my mind. Let's see how it goes. Offcourse on loan. Infact today is deal's first day so let's hope for the best but i know have to be optimistic. I mean it might approved or declined but atleast plan is good, thats what i can say at this monemt later i have to check the place. The agent is meeting today at 6:30pm around my place. He has asked some documents on which i'll be taking the loan. Mom wants me to stay around her children's place but i want to stay a bit far from them. There many reasons like one of them is like they do not like anything and almost everything i do. That means what i listen, my food habbits, my behaviour, my many things. So i do not want all this to clash every now & then. But any which ways. If this goes well i'll be able to do a lots more for my house and family as well.Cause many times mom & even my elder siblings also have told me to get out of house, I know at times just in heated up convesration but dude all wants this to happen but few opens there mouth and some them just waits others to say it.......

So everything is well and good. Some of my whom i still think my best pal's are showing some wierd & bizzare days but it happens in between friends so no complains and no regrets. Goa was amazing only thing i did not like was few some local bike service giver use to chrge a lot of money otherwise place is good to visit for 2 to 3 days stay. That was diffrent thing i had gone all alone from mumbai......

No comments: