Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kya Baat hai ?

Joa hua accha hua,
Joa hoga accha hoga & Joa ho raha hai accha hora hai.

Yes i am very much happy without any tension on my head. Life is not as bad as it seems at times, I guess we all know that. If not than learn from me. I thought it just happens with me all the time but after all this years i think it was the time which i had spend not only because my misrable decision or somebody else. It was meant to be. Life gives good and takes good as well from us. Just another part of our uncertain life. I have really learnt more than my past experience with all these days, which was all about diffrent relationships i.e. Girlfriend, Mom, Sisters & rest world around me.

It's just amazing how life changes it's chapter from time to time.

Reminds me one of my favorite hindi song,

Zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar,
koi samja nahin koi jana nahin.........

No comments: